Friday, October 1, 2010

MSU Wakeboard Team presents: Winching Wednesdays

So, for those of you who don't know, I dipped out on the GVSU kids and headed to state this year. Unfortunately, I decided that getting wasted every weekend was more important than living 4 miles away from Michigan's only cable park. Better yet, East Lansing doesn't have a ridable body of water (that I know of) within a reasonable distance of it, making my situation quite unfavorable. Thankfully, I ran into some kids who are determined to create a wake scene in EL, and thus the MSU Wakeboard Team was created. Although we lack a boat, one of our members has a winch, so we've took it upon ourselves to terrorize the Red Cedar River before it freezes over.
Unfortunately my product license for FCP has expired, so here are some teaser shots for the video series to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment